Can gonorrhea be disinfected with Iodophor
1. Iodine: it has strong sterilization effect and is used for partial skin disinfection. When treating soft wart, forceps can be used to clamp the root of papule, squeeze out the body of soft wart, and then apply iodine.
2. Sulfur iodine cream: mainly used for the treatment of scabies and pubic lice.
3. Ceftriaxone (junbizhi): 200 mg intramuscular injection each time. It is obviously alleviated 2-4 hours after injection, but not 24 hours later. It is characterized by high effect and can be treated by one administration.
4. Cefotaxime sodium: each muscle injection 1 g, the cure rate can reach above, if take probenecid 1 g together, or with injection: lidocaine 3 ml ~ 4 ml, the effect will be very good. The drug is useful for the treatment of failure with penicillin.
5. Penicillin: 4.8 million units or 3 grams of ampicillin, once a day, for 7-14 days.
6. Potassium permanganate: strong oxidation, deodorization and sterilization, can be used to wash vaginal wound and vagina. The solution should be new, long time or heating can be sensitive failure.
7. Hydrogen oxide solution (hydrogen peroxide): it is a strong oxidant and has the functions of disinfection, antisepsis, deodorization and cleaning. It can be used to eliminate purulent skin on ulcerated surface of venereal disease.
8. Norfloxacin: Patients with acute gonorrhea take 800 mg orally once a day (or 400 mg twice a day) for 3 days. Patients with chronic gonorrhea take 800 mg orally for the first time, 400 mg each time in the future, three times a day for 5-7 days, and the cure rate can reach above.
What does prevent gonorrhea need to notice
As we all know, gonorrhea is a very harmful disease to our health. If we do not actively treat gonorrhea, it will lead to multiple complications and do great harm to our health. Therefore, the occurrence of gonorrhea to actively cooperate with the doctor for treatment, at the same time in daily life, but also to do a good job in the prevention and nursing of gonorrhea.
Experts pointed out that the prevention and nursing of gonorrhea is mainly manifested in the following points:
1. In the public bath, do not enter the bath, promote the shower.
2. Patients should pay attention to personal hygiene and isolation, and should not share the bed or bath with their families, children, especially girls.
3. Should often wash pudenda and hands with soap, do not use hands with pus to rub eyes.
4. We should publicize the knowledge of sexually transmitted diseases, advocate noble moral sentiment, strictly prohibit whoring and prostitution, advocate self-discipline, and oppose sexual freedom and liberation.
5. Prophylactic use of antibiotics can reduce the risk of infection. Can take norfloxacin or amoxicillin before and after sexual intercourse, can effectively prevent the infection of sexually transmitted diseases.
6. Hair coloring can reduce the incidence of gonococcal infection.
7. When the newborn is born, through the vagina of the mother with gonorrhea, gonococcal invasion into the eyes will cause eye inflammation. In order to prevent the occurrence of neonatal eye disease, every newborn should use a drop of 1% silver nitrate for eye protection.
8. Pay attention to isolation after illness, and avoid sex before cure.
9. Sexual partners were treated at the same time.