What are the symptoms of irregular menstruation
Irregular menstruation refers to the abnormality of menstrual cycle, menstrual period, menstrual quantity, menstrual color and menstrual quality, or the disease characterized by symptoms accompanying menstrual cycle. What is the symptom of irregular menstruation? Early menstruation, delayed menstruation, prolonged menstruation, more menstrual volume, less menstrual volume, menstrual bleeding, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea are symptoms of irregular menstruation.
1. Menstruation is advanced. Menstruation in advance refers to the normal menstrual cycle, suddenly shortened menstrual cycle, shorter than 21 days, and more than 2 consecutive cycles, but normal menstrual volume.
2. Menstruation is delayed. Regular menstruation, menstruation after more than 7 days, or even 40-50 days to menstruation, and more than two consecutive menstrual cycles, but normal menstrual volume.
3. Menstruation is prolonged. Menstrual cycle is normal, menstrual volume is normal, but menstrual period is prolonged, menstrual period is more than 7 days, or even 2 weeks.
4. The amount of menstruation is large. Menstrual period of daily blood loss more than 80 ml, or menstrual volume than their previous significantly increased, known as menstrual volume.
5. The amount of menstruation is less. The menstrual cycle is basically normal, and the menstrual volume is significantly reduced, or even the menstrual period is shortened less than two days, and the menstrual volume is also less.
6. Bleeding in the middle of menstruation. It is also called menstrual hemorrhage and ovulatory hemorrhage. Refers to two regular normal menstrual cycle in the middle of the bleeding.
7. Dysmenorrhea. Dysmenorrhea can be divided into primary dysmenorrhea and secondary dysmenorrhea. Primary dysmenorrhea refers to dysmenorrhea without organic lesions in reproductive organs; secondary dysmenorrhea refers to dysmenorrhea caused by pelvic organic diseases.
8. Amenorrhea. Amenorrhea is divided into primary and secondary. Primary amenorrhea refers to the age of more than 14 years old, the secondary sexual characteristics are not developed; or the age of more than 16 years old, the secondary sexual characteristics have developed, menstruation is still in the future. Secondary amenorrhea refers to the normal menstrual cycle established, menstruation stopped more than 6 months, or according to their original menstrual cycle to stop more than 3 cycles?
9. Premenstrual syndrome. Women in the late period of menstrual cycle show a series of physiological and emotional symptoms, such as irritability, insomnia, headache, breast pain, etc., which can affect the normal life of women.