How long can chronic aplastic anemia be cured
1. The cause of chronic aplastic anemia is death, and hematopoietic stem cells are damaged. After that, the patient will have anemia and severe bleeding. If there is continuous bleeding, it will lead to intracranial hemorrhage, and even systemic infection.
2. Patients in such a disease occurred on the fourth, the main symptom is physical fatigue, at the same time there will be palpitations dizziness. Generally speaking, such a disease will not lead to death. It mainly depends on the treatment and prevention of such diseases.
3. The main choice of drugs for treatment is trace elements, and then we need to take preventive measures for the disease. At this time of life should be regular, pay attention to their own health. Such a disease treatment process is relatively long, but we must have enough patience to persist.
Sequelae of hemorrhagic anemia
1. Too much blood loss causes anemia. Excessive lack of human blood, will lead to slow blood circulation, and then lead to dizziness, weakness and other symptoms. These symptoms are the symptoms of anemia. At this time, people should supplement blood and enhance the hematopoietic function of the human body. They should eat more high protein foods that are conducive to hematopoiesis and nutrition, such as animal blood, donkey hide gelatin and brown sugar water. These foods can effectively improve the symptoms of anemia caused by excessive blood loss.
2. Excessive blood loss causes shock. Excessive blood loss will lead to insufficient blood flow, weak pulse, rapid heartbeat, low blood pressure and other conditions. If these conditions are not effectively controlled, the human body will be in shock. This situation is very dangerous, and a little carelessness will endanger life.
At this time, patients should be treated with hemostasis in time, and some blood generating drugs should be taken orally. If necessary, blood transfusion should be organized immediately to avoid shock caused by excessive blood loss.
3. Excessive blood loss affects lactation. For women, in pregnancy and childbirth, there may be postpartum hemorrhage and lead to excessive blood loss, which not only causes postpartum anemia, but also affects lactation, serious pituitary function necrosis will occur, which will cause great harm to women’s lives.