Do people with body odor stink in their urine
Special odor (fox urine odor) is an important manifestation of body odor. It is by smelling the odor that people know the existence of armpit odor. Experts point out that bromhidrosis usually worsens after fever, especially in summer.
Whether it is male or female, as long as you get body odor, then you are always not confident. You are afraid that in the summer when others cover their noses to leave, why do you get such a person’s unpopular disease. Let a lot of patients worry, today we take a look, what are the specific performance of body odor?
1. Special odor (fox urine odor) is an important manifestation of body odor. It is by smelling the odor that people know the existence of armpit odor. Experts point out that bromhidrosis usually worsens after fever, especially in summer.
2. Body odor patients axillary hair there will be small yellow and white crystal particles, or accompanied by liquid adhesions sticky than sweat, that is, axillary hair crystals, which is also one of the symptoms of body odor.
3. The clothes worn by patients with axillary osmidrosis generally have yellowing and discoloration in the armpit, and the underwear has pigmentation, which is also a symptom of body odor.
4. Generally occurs in the armpit area, sweating more and accompanied by stench. When people are in adolescence, the symptoms of body odor will be aggravated to a certain extent.
5. In addition to the axillary part of these secretions, there will be many abnormal secretions in the external auditory canal of patients with body odor, which is called “oil ear”. It is a manifestation of human endocrine dysfunction. If it is not treated in time, halitosis, foot odor and so on can appear after the disease is aggravated. It can even be caused by dominant inheritance in children.
Is body odor operation dangerous
Many people know that body odor is a shameful disease, many people are willing to say that they are patients with this aspect, but others will know as soon as they smell it. This proves that paper can’t hold fire. Fortunately, now we use surgery for treatment, but some people are afraid of surgery, for fear of any danger. The following is an introduction to the safety of body odor treatment.